Sunday, March 1, 2009

Sadie 09

Few!!!!! Okay so like this is the first Sunday in a long list of Sunday's that I have actually been able to post!!!! Wow like hope you guys still read this blog and don't think I have left it to die or something. I just have been major scatterbrained and it's been way way crazy!!!! So anyways Feb. 7 was the night of the Sadie Hawkins dance here in College Station Texas. It was the absolute best date that I have ever been on!!!!! Katheryn Cuhna a girl in my ward asked me and she decorated my front lawn with spiderwebs saying "Will you swing with me to Sadie?" It was pretty awesome.

So the day of the dance we all go to an Aggie Basketball game which was fun even though they lost. Then we went home got ready and went off to Amanda's house for pictures. You may recognize many people in these next pics as I went with the Mormon group yet again. So here are some pics.

The names of the people:
Pink- Amanda and Tyler
Red- Me and Katheryn
Yellow- Ryan and Andrea (she isn't Mormon)
Green- Sarah and Aron (he isn't Mormon)
Teal- Katie and Matt
Light Blue- Cody and Jamie
Dark Blue- Nate and Katie (she isn't Mormon)

Okay so we all piled into the car and all the girls blindfolded the guys. Which wasn't cool. As you can see me and Nate had our fun in our car. WE all had no idea what was going on and were totally confused.


So the girls then took us to a park took off our blindfolds and their was a picnic sitting out for us with our Sadie buckets. The Sadie buckets are these buckets that the girls decorate and give to us with a bunch of stuff in them. Mine had a bunch of Spider-man stuff in it and the outside was decorated with Spider-man comics which was way cool!!!! At the park we swung on the sings and played on the playground.



Then we went to the dance. Stayed there for awhile and then it was off to Wally World to have a picture scavenger hunt. That included such pictures as Man is girls clothing, helicopter, a different language, a referee, giving someone flowers, three matching hats, and a bunch of other stuff. The night was way fun and for most of the pictures check them out on Facebook. Miss you guys a ton and I promise I will start posting more regularly now. Be sure to check out the countdown and the poll. See ya'll later.







3 comments:

Superman Survivor said...

Is that just me or are you doing the classic two-handed-Spiderman-web-shooting pose in the guys picture?

Your Friendly Neighborhood Missionary said...

Of course I am doing the Spider-man web shooting pose. I am also shooting webs out of my hands but I don't think you can see them in the picture.

Kristie said...

You officially failed at keeping this blog going... BOOH!!!!!!