Sunday, November 30, 2008

Quirky Things

Okay so here is that chain thingy that has been going around with the quirks. Before I do that though I want to open with a joke. Now Kristie did tell me this joke so I must give kudos to her.
Why couldn't the boy from Provo go to the Bathroom? Because all the Hall passes had been intercepted.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA okay I am done lol.


Quirk #1
I am completely and absolutely obsessed with the UTAH UTES!! I bleed red (wait everybody does) and wear red all the time. People in school say they only see me in red and nothing else.

Quirk #2
I don't like wearing jeans. Call me crazy but I don't find them comfortable and like shorts preferably basketball shorts.

Quirk #3
I have the ability to sense any Spider-man merchandise and have the uncontrollable desire to buy it no matter how much or how lame it is. I call it my Spider Sense.

Quirk #4
I have a tendency to kinda freak out when I play video games or any kind of competition game and get really into it. I tend to pop my jaw, jump up and down, yell, and ya basically freak out.

Quirk #5
Whenever I play the piano or play my bone (trombone) I really get into it apparently and move with the music and saw and sorta dance in my seat I guess.

Quirk #6
I am a really bad dancer but whenever a song that I know comes on I have the uncontrollable urge to start dancing and if the songs vocals are high pitched I sing them also. The people around me love that.

Quirk #7
My last quirk is a incurable disease that plagues hundreds every day. It is called majorfanitis, whenever I see a person with a BYU shirt on or and BYU paraphernalia I always check to see if I have a Utah shirt on and am disappointed if I don't. I let all BYU fans know who is boss, (the Utes) and have the urge to always display my love for the Utes. So next time I smack talk just know that I am holding in a lot more and am fighting a good fight. :)

I miss you guys a ton!!!!!! Special shout out to My Favorite and My Cowgirl. You know who you are ;) Miss the rest of you!!! Love you too Matt, good job Ali and Morganne and the soccer tourny, still planning on our trip Morganne. ;) Lol who did I forget? Post if I forgot to shout you out. Also check out the poll. ;)

2 comments:

Kristie said...

Oh I feel so special being shouted out to! Well basically that joke is hilarious and i'm glad you are sharing the joy of it. I heart your quirks!! Rock On!! Luv ya

morganne said...

You better be planning on our trip, because I'm basically STOKED!! You and I should be best friends, because I feel like I'm the only one around here who loves the Utes as much as you do.