Sunday, December 14, 2008

What the Heck is This White Stuff?!

Okay so it like freaking snowed here!!!!! It hasn't snowed here from what I know in like fifteen years. People have lived here their whole lives and never seen snow. Well I think that I brought the snow down here with me because we got like a legit inch or two of snow for one day!!! It happened to be on Wednesday night which is mutual night for us (for church). So we had a huge snowball fight and a snowman building contest. Well me being from Utah I came prepared with thermals on under my PJ pants. A real snow coat and skiing gloves. I wasted in the snowball fight. Then we played a white elephant game and I got something really gay like I always do. lol It was a ton of fun. Hope you guys enjoy the snow there because it is totally melted now and I probably won't see it again. Miss you guys so much. Don't forget to vote on the new pole. If you people think I can marry someone like Taylor Swift you got another thing coming because man I could not handle her singing country songs all day long. :)

OMG ITS SNOW!!!!!

Me and Patrick playing the white elephant game.

Katie, Patrick, Nate, and me. Yes I do look retarded in that picture and pretty much every picture.

The other team's snowman We totally kicked their buts.

My team's snowman. I was like the only one who knew to wear gloves or probably had gloves to bring to a snowball fight!!!!

3 comments:

ali said...

That's so cool it snowed! Hopefully it comes back :D Loved the pictures. You're still a handsome cowboy;) Miss you!

Kristie said...

Not to sound rude or anything and I can't really judge because I wasn't there.. but there snowman looks like it truly kicked yours butt!!! Sucker!!! I still love you so so much!

morganne said...

I'm glad you're enjoying your couple inches of snow, because here, it's snowed everyday for the past 4 days! I feel like this is going to be a winter where Utah gets pounded on!!