Sunday, January 11, 2009

New Orleans Sugar Bowl






Okay so let me get this out of the way..... UTAH WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!! WE ARE BEASTLY TO THE MAX!!!!!!!! WE SHOULD BE NUMBER ONE!!!!! STUPID BCS MONEY WHORES!!!!! Okay glad that is out of the hey you should all check out these two links about Utah. This one is about how Utah should be #1 and is very funny http://sports.espn.go.com/espnmag/story?id=3815656 Then this one is about what Urban Myer said about Utah http://www.usatoday.com/sports/college/football/bowls/2009-01-09-meyer-utah_N.htm Okay so let me tell you about the Sugar Bowl!!! If you didn't know I went to New Orleans (where the Sugar Bowl is held) New Years Eve and went to the Sugar Bowl. New Years Eve was crazy!!!!! Beer flowed like water Utah and Alabama fans everywhere beer, beer and more beer!!!!! It was just crazy only way to describe it. New Orleans was pretty cool, Jazz bands playing on corners weird voodoo shops and pretty awesome stuff. I went to the WWII museum which was very cool!! I got to see Tilly which was just freakin awesome!!! Made me miss you guys so much though. The Sugar Bowl was definitely the highlight of my experience though. All the Alabama fans told us that we were going to be destroyed and that we had never played a team like them before. After the end of the First Quarter The Crimson Tide 0 The Utah Utes 21, they didn't talk to us for the rest of the game. :) We just destroyed them and we should be number one. Find me another undefeated team. Find me another team that beat 4 ranked teams. Find me another team that beat Alabama that badly. The same Alabama that was number one for the longest time. The Same Alabama that Florida had to beat to get into the National Title game. It is just unfair. Lol well here are some pics and stuff for more go check out my Facebook pics. If you aren't my friend WTF (What the Freak) go make me your friend. If you don't have Facebook then go create an account best thing you will ever do.

5 comments:

ali said...

cowboy that looked so fun!!! congrats on your utes :P ya..sorry they werent number 1. ya facebook...waste of time..yet so addicting. haha miss you :)

morganne said...

hey buddy... STILL jealous about not going... and STILL counting on our Austrailia trip and college times! :)

Tay McSexy said...

Yeah facebook is gay. But what a game. Your so lucky. Were having a replay party on Saturday it was so awesome ha ha

Kristie said...

Hey My Favorite!!! You are pretty darn amazing.. Not gonna lie. And guess what?!?! I have you as a friend on facebook.. so no worries:D You're amazing

morganne said...

Haha I was just 'revisiting' your blog and my favorite part is the picture with the sign that reads "huge a** beers to go". Haha, classic. But not really.