Sunday, December 28, 2008

A Texas Spider-man Christmas

Merry late Christmas to ya'll... or I mean everybody. I hope everybody had as great a Christmas as I did. I didn't get what I wanted most though and that was going back to Utah but Santa did leave me a lot of Spider-man goodies. :) Okay so first of all I think this was my first Christmas ever that it was 60 degrees during the day. It was crazy my dad was outside grilling steaks for dinner on Christmas!!! In Shorts!!!! I miss the snow so much and I am having skiing withdrawals. So let me tell you about all the Spider-man stuff I got!!!!!

I got the Spider-man Web of Shadows Video game which is pretty darn cool.

My sisters gave me this gift and I think it is the best gift ever!!! It is the last twenty years of Spider-man Comics on CD. Over 250 Comics on my computer!!!! My mind almost blew when I got it.

This one Amanda my friend gave to me. Sorry for the blurry pic but she gave me a hologram picture of Spider-man. It is awesome and he moves across the pic when you look at it differently.

I got a big fat Spider-man pen and it is totally sweet!!!!

What would Christmas be without a Spider-man Bouncy Ball?

I got Spider-man Vitamins from Santa to help me stay healthy!!!!

I got Go Spidey and Spider Eights (Go fish and Crazy Eights)

I got ten Spider-man Thank you cards so that I can thank everybody!!!!

Brooke one of my friends gave me a Spider-man Card that had this awesome maze inside!!!

The Garlicks (You may remember Nate Garlick who is my friend.) Got me this Spider-man Balloon that is totally awesome!!!!

Sorry if my gifts make you totally jealous but that's what happens when you love Spider-man as much as me. Don't worry I got other stuff for Christmas also not just Spider-man collectibles. I am not a total freak nerd. Miss you guys soooooo much!!!!
Oh and by the way a girl in English class started to call me Co Co and then the whole class started calling me that. None of you got that on the poll. I know I know Sexy Beast was just too tempting of an answer. ;-)

3 comments:

harrison ute 13 said...

hey man sweet spider stuff. i totally agree with the whole spidey sense thing and don't you just love the bragging rights. peace out home dawg.

ali said...

ya..so pretty much..I AM JEALOUS OF YOUR GIFTS!!! hellooooooo i wanted the spiderman bouncy ball:`( how come you always get everything? haha im glad you had a good christmas cowboy! miss you :D

Tay McSexy said...

Connor I saw you got an xbox! Sweet! I havnt had live for like 2 months but I'm gonna go buy it again soon. Buy cod4 and I'll take you down sometime